Req2Pay is the e-procurement module which can handle any internal and external requests, in any form.
Fluenta can fully handle requisitions, including:
- External (suppliers)
- Internal (in-house)
- Web form-based
- Ad hoc requisitions
- Even though every employee might be allowed to initiate requisitions, there is no need to set up requisition ”hubs” like when using ERP systems or creating free-text (paper-, or e-mail-based) requisitions.
- It is even possible to set up individual approval processes dedicated to each employee.
- Users can view the product categories available for request using a simple and easy-to-manage interface. They simply add items into their cart and send their requisition.
- The approval hierarchy is visible at the bottom of the requisition so users can view and track the state of the approval process.
Approval and spend control are things every financial executive is dreaming of. Fluenta makes this dream come true.
Fluenta supports control over spending at multiple levels:
- Future costs are determined through the approval of a cost budget that can be allocated between individual cost centers. Fluenta can also monitor the exhaustion of cost budgets and contract quotas. This allows intervention with the spending and budget overrun at any time.
- Any approval process can be assigned to individual requisitions, based on cost organization, value or supplier contract.
- Rules can be established to send certain requisitions directly to suppliers as purchase orders, without the need of approval. For example, when ordering pencils it is unnecessary to overcomplicate the process if the budget is not yet exhausted because this is a standard, contracted and small-value product. However, in case of a bigger IT procurement, a more complex approval workflow might be necessary as well as involving multiple approvers.
- The delegation of roles ensures a smooth run of the requisition process, even when there is an absence of the regular approver.
- Approval can also be done from various mobile devices.
Spend management systems are catalogs where contracted supplier products are uploaded, but Fluenta does a lot more:
- Users may request products and services either from internal or pre-contracted external catalogs.
- Products andservices that cannot be listed in catalogs are handled through web forms associated with multiple, variable products.
- An RFQ can be issued and submitted for the same approval process upon free-text requisitions.
Here are the advantages of Fluenta catalog structure:
- Easy-to-search, user-friendly interface by providing images to help product identification for employees not familiar with requisitions.
- Support comparisons and other search support functions
- Displays items only the user is authorized to view
For procurement departments:
- Catalog maintenance supported by automatic tools
- Powerful integration with suppliers as well as single point of access to simplify business and technological communication
- Keeps the number of free-text orders within manageable limits to release resources for procurement departments
- Offers report and statistics compilation and query capabilities
- Minimizes human error
- Allows user assessments
- Enables detailed item approval settings (approval hierarchy)
- Supplier contract quota monitoring
Fluenta supports inventory management too. The system allows the creation of different warehouses to receive, release and transfer goods and products. Fluenta operates on diverse mobile devices to help warehouse employees receive and pick items on any mobile device or even run up-to-date reports of inventory data.
Naturally, Fluenta also supports the tracking of low value assets. These are types of equipment are fully written off, though their physical usability may last for years. Such assets include different computer peripherals or cell phones and their accessories. An HR staff could make the best use of this record to help manage the equipment employees are assigned to whether written off as costs or not.
Anyone who makes a request can handle the receipt of delivered services and goods so that they may settle an invoice, even before the invoice actually arrives.
Anyone who makes a request can also manage receiving the acquired goods themselves, considerably easing the task of financial staff.The use of Fluenta eliminates the approval of invoices by purchase order owner. Receiving can be done either at cart level or at item level. If the ordered quantity was not delivered in full, it is possible to approve partial delivery only.
With the help of the supplier portal, suppliers can build an electronic connection with their buyers. Not just order information (order, confirmation, invoicing, etc.) can flow through this channel, but the electronic information can get into the corporate governance, production and stock management systems without any further manual processing. With the help of the portal we can bypass paper, fax, telephone and e-mail based communication.
The module includes a web form manager that can replace smaller company subsystems, such as:
- Facility management services
(cleaning, catering, repair and installation, office supplies)
- Fleet management
(car rental, car maintenance and cleaning, taxis)
- HR (education, training, translators)
- Travel order (international and domestic travel, lodging, transportation, food)
- Other services (legal consulting, logistical services)
- Purchase orders to suppliers can be verified prior to spending money
- Shorter requisition process, reduced administration
- Elimination of maverick and ad hoc purchasing