A state-of-the-art, cost-effective web-based solution!
SaaS (Software as a Service) is an easy to use, web-based software service. The service provider gives the client online access to the applications and ensures availability and maintenance. As opposed to "traditional" software sales, a cloud-based service offers many benefits.
- There is no need for physical media (e.g. a CD) to be installed on your own computer or server.
- Time for implementation and operation decreases considerably. This web-based service is ready to use almost immediately.
- Maintenance and continuous development are done by the service provider and not by the company, thus saving time and money for the enterprise. Continuous support makes daily work routine easier.
- Since all operations are web-based, you can access and use the service from anywhere in the world. This minimizes the risk of implementing inadequate technology and enables a smoother transition.
- Data protection, backup and support are everyday practices by the service provider making data management more secure.
- This is also an affordable solution for smaller companies because the related costs are lower than an installed business software.
- Thanks to easy configuration and broad integration capabilities, Fluenta users can use the solution within a few weeks, or even days.